Outgoing Transient Students

  1. You must be a current EGCC student with a minimum 2.0 grade point average and in good financial standing at EGCC.
  2. Complete the EGCC Transient Application form. If you are a financial aid seeking student complete the financial aid student Transient Form for financial aid students and if you are a non-financial aid seeking student complete the Transient Form for non-financial aid students.
  3. If your application is approved, you can enroll at the other institution.
  4. If you are unsure about the course you need to take at another institution, you can
    make an appointment with the EGCC Transfer Coordinator.
  5. You must provide an official transcript to be sent to EGCC upon completion of the
    course in order to receive transfer credit at EGCC.