On behalf of Eastern Gateway Community College, the Admissions Department welcomes you to the college and our web site. Here you can discover much information about the college, its academic programs and its student services.
We have designed a special section just for you where you will find all of the most important information that you need right at your fingertips. Simply read over the categories below then click which best fits you to find out more about YOUR next steps.
WHAT TYPE OF STUDENT ARE YOU?
- Adult Student: I have earned a high school diploma or GED and am above the age of 23.
- Continuing Education Student: I wish to take noncredit courses for training purposes or professional development.
- Early Enrollment/PSEO Student: I am a high school junior or senior and I wish to take college-level courses for credit.
- International Student: I am not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Traditional Student: I plan to pursue a degree or certificate shortly after graduating high school.
- Transient Student: I am currently enrolled at another institution and would like to earn credits at EGCC that will transfer back into my program there.
- Transfer Student: I have previously earned college-level credits that I would like to transfer in and apply to a degree or certificate at EGCC.