How to Log In to Self-Service
- Your account information for Self-Service is e-mailed to your EGCC Student e-mail account. Once you login into your student e-mail you will find an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of New Self-Service Account.
- Default Username will look like JDoe99 which is the first letter of your first name + first 17 characters of your last name + last 2 digits of your EGCC ID#. Your EGCC ID# appears on both the bill you receive from Eastern Gateway Community College and your acceptance letter.
- Your password is randomly generated by the system; the best way to make sure you can log in to Self-Service is to copy and paste the password into the password field of Self-Service.
- Next you will want to open the Self-Service Homepage. You can log in at www.egcc.edu under Current Students > Self-Service or at http://selfservice.egcc.edu/selfservice.
- Enter the username and password provided to you in your e-mail for Self-Service then click Log In.
- After you log in you will be prompted to change your password and enter a security question. Your password should be at least 8 characters long and include lower-case and upper-case letters, numbers, and at least one special character, like !, @, #, $, %, ^, &, *, or _.
- Once done, click Update. After you click Update, you will see a page saying your Self-Service password and security question have been updated successfully!
- Click on Self-Service Home to return to the homepage. From there you can retrieve your grades, financial aid information, schedule, register for and drop classes.
Click here for a manual with visual aids.