Student Password Resets for Self-Service
- Go the Self-Service Home Page at http://selfservice.egcc.edu/selfservice and click on "Forgot My Password".
- Enter your user name and click on "Submit".
- You will be asked for the answer to your security question. (For example: What city where you born in ?) and click on "Submit".
- After you correctly enter this information, a new, temporary password will be sent to your student e-mail account.
- After logging back into Self-Service with your temporary password, you will be asked to change your password to a permanent one.
If you are still having problems with logging into your account, contact Mike Householder for further assistance. He can be reached at 1.800.68.COLLEGE x1724 or by email to "firstname.lastname@example.org". Put "Self-Service help" in the subject line and a short description of your problem.