What Type Of Student Are You?
Click the category that best fits you to find out more about your next steps.
• Adult Student: I have earned a high school diploma or GED and am above the age of 23.
• Continuing Education Student: I wish to take noncredit courses for training purposes or professional development.
• College Credit Plus Student: I am in middle or high school and I wish to take college-level courses for credit.
• International Student: I am not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
• Traditional Student: I plan to pursue a degree or certificate shortly after graduating high school.
• Transient Student: I am currently enrolled at another institution and would like to earn credits at EGCC that will transfer back into my program there.
• Transfer Student: I have previously earned college-level credits that I would like to transfer in and apply to a degree or certificate at EGCC.