Provide high-quality basic educational services to assist students in acquiring skills to be successful in employment, training, college, high school equivalency test, English Language Acquisition, and self-sufficiency.
Whom We Serve
- Students who left high school before earning a diploma
- High School graduates who need additional skills for employment
- High School graduates who need remedial academic skills for college participants who need to acquire English language skills
Our goal is to support, assist, and help you…
- Improve your basic academic skills
- Address barriers in your life that prevent you from attending school
- Pass the High School Equivalency exam
- Explore careers, create resumes, and assist with job searching
- Enroll in college or in-demand Adult Certificate Programs, complete Financial Aid forms, and prepare for the Compass, Accuplacer, and WorkKey Test.
The first step is to contact us to set up a start date. You can sign up by completing the pre-enrollment form on this website, or giving us a call at 740-996-4010
For more fast facts about Aspire, click here!
Please choose your preferred location below to start enrollment.
Jefferson County Locations
EGCC Pugliese class (Morning/Evening)
Jefferson County Community Action Council (Morning EGCC)
Developmental Education (Already have HS Diploma/GED)
Belmont County Locations
Belmont College (Morning/Afternoon)
Carroll County OMJ (Daytime)
To access addresses click here!