Please note that charitable contributions you make for the rest of the year (2020) are eligible for a 100% tax deduction under the CARES Act legislation. Please see link for more details https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/how-the-cares-act-changes-deducting-charitable-contributions.
What is the Gator Fund?
The Gator Fund is crucial for the ongoing success of Eastern Gateway Community College students. This fund assists students by providing essential dollars for tuition assistance, academic programs, student activities and more.
What does my money do?
Gifts to The Gator Fund help sustain vital EGCC Student needs. Your gift helps fund financial aid, instructional supplies, laboratory equipment, cutting-edge technology and many other program needs. These all play an enormous role in helping EGCC prepare students for successful employment or continuing on to complete a bachelor’s degree or enter the workforce.
Can my gift be matched?
A great way to double or even triple your gift is through your company’s matching gift program. Simply contact your company’s human resources department to get more information on how to take advantage of this valuable benefit, which allows you to help allocate your company’s charitable dollars to a worthy cause you find meaningful.
Who can I contact for more information?
Our mailing address is:
Eastern Gateway Community College Foundation Inc.
110 John Scott Highway
Steubenville, OH 43952
Ways to Connect:
- Update your information below and we will keep you informed on programs and services taking place
- Share your story below and check the box to allow us to share your story on social media
- Add your EGCC experience to your social media pages, especially LinkedIn
- Connect with our group pages on social media to network with other alumni and stay informed on our programs and services
Give back through your time and talents. Your expertise and advice is invaluable for our students. Check the opportunities below you’re interested in learning more about.
Ways to Volunteer:
- Help current students with mock Interviewer through the Department of Career Development.
- Be a guest speaker and share your story and advice with students in a classroom/workshop.
- Hire students for internships and full time opportunities.
- Have students job shadow you! Give the students a “day-in-the-life” understanding.
- Other – Do you have other ideas for ways you can help? We’re open to suggestions! Please fill out the form below!
Check back in the near future for fundraising and other events to get involved with your Alumni Association!