Ways to Connect:
- Update your information below and we will keep you informed on programs and services taking place
- Share your story below and check the box to allow us to share your story on social media
- Add your EGCC experience to your social media pages, especially LinkedIn
- Connect with our group pages on social media to network with other alumni and stay informed on our programs and services
Give back through your time and talents. Your expertise and advice is invaluable for our students. Check the opportunities below you’re interested in learning more about.
Ways to Volunteer:
- Help current students with mock Interviewer through the Department of Career Development.
- Be a guest speaker and share your story and advice with students in a classroom/workshop.
- Hire students for internships and full time opportunities.
- Have students job shadow you! Give the students a “day-in-the-life” understanding.
- Other – Do you have other ideas for ways you can help? We’re open to suggestions! Please fill out the form below!
Check back in the near future for fundraising and other events to get involved with your Alumni Association!