NATIONAL SUICIDE PREVENTION HOTLINE
Suicide Prevention Lifeline Website
Lifeline Crisis Chat
24/7 Free and Confidential Support for those in distress.
Prevention and crisis resources for you or loved ones.
KNOW THE WARNING SIGNS !
- Talking about wanting to die or to kill themselves
- Looking for a way to kill themselves, like searching online or buying a gun
- Talking about feeling hopeless or having no reason to live
- Talking about feeling trapped or in unbearable pain
- Talking about being a burden to others
- Increasing the use of alcohol or drugs
- Acting anxious or agitated; behaving recklessly
- Sleeping too little or too much
- Withdrawing or isolating themselves
- Showing rage or talking about seeking revenge
- Extreme mood swings
- Family history of mental illness.
- Substance Abuse
- History of suicide in family
- Sexual Abuse
- Physical Abuse
- Chronic pain or illness